Friday, January 1, 2010

Ahnika's November

In the month of November, Ahnika......

.... really started to like to use her walker (for most climbing, but starting to try to walk with)...
...... I got to visit Grandma & Grandpa Cutts for Turkey Day and wear a pretty dress......
...... Mom got me a winter hat (since it was cold in Peoria for Turkey Day).....
.... I got to shop with Momma (a lot during the month).....
.... I discovered a new favorite toy to climb on/in, the laundry basket.....
...... I discovered that I can get into the cabinet with tuperware in it in the kitchen.....
..... I'm still a messy eater......
.... I'm not so sure what the heck these things are that Mom started putting on my feet.... Still can't quite get feet into mouth.....
.... Mom started reading books to me but I don't really pay attention, I just try to eat the corners of the pages and binding.....
.... I got another hat from Mom, a pretty awesome Bunny Eared hat.....
.... and finally, I got to go to the park a lot to feed / be chased by the Geese & Ducks......

No comments: