Friday, January 1, 2010

Ahnika's Christmas

Some randon pictures of Ahnika from Xmas and a few comments from her....

... look at me, I'm a big girl riding on my new toy..... Forget crawling around on the floor to get everywhere, this is much better......
... Can you see me? Can you see me now? I got some new camo gear so that when I go to Wal-Mart with Mom and Dad I can blend in with the locals.......
... so this was my 1st attempt at opening / getting a present..... What the heck is this and what am I supposed to do with it?
.... Ok, so you're showing me that there is something underneath the red wrapping paper, why did you wrap it up then so I don't know what the heck it is?
... Ok, so am I supposed to pull the rest of this red paper off? Its so hard to find good help these days......
.... so there's the good stuff, why couldn't we start at that point?
... check out some more of my new wheels, I gots me a Radio Flyer wagon, and its got room for two.... So much for Dad saying I can't date until I'm 18...... I'm going cruising in this bad boy...

No comments: