Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's My Blog and I Can Post Whatever I Want To!

Actually, for the first time in my lifetime, I have actual pictures of myself playing baseball. When Jaci and I were in Las Vegas over last Memorial Day Weekend, a lot of my fellow teamates were playing in a baseball tournament there. Based on when Jaci and I were down there, I was able to play in 1 game and got the chance to pitch in the game (we got killed, but it was actually my first time pitching in almost 10 years). Anyways, the pictures below are sequenced and I think PRETTY FREAKING COOL (although they would be a lot better if I could lie and say that I hit a grandslam homerun at the at bat shown below, but as you can see in the picture, I swung and missed the ball (give me a break, it was also my first couple of at bats in almost 10 years too).






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that isn't a girl pitching?

Unknown said...

Good times!!!!