Thursday, January 1, 2009

Work Begins, But Doesn't Finish on The Nursery

Unfortunately, I have to break my promise to Jaci of having the nursery painted before I go back to work tomorrow. I did manage to get all the walls primed (except for the closet, who actually paints a closet, besides the original home owners), which took a lot longer than expected since the room was originally a dark brown (had to put on 2 coats). I also got the top half of the walls painted (a light sky blue), which took 2 coats as well.....

The initial challenge, convert a dark brown kids room into a light pastel colored nursery.....

2 coats of primer (almost 2 gallons) and several hours later, the walls were primed and the top half taped off.

The picture below shows the current state of the nursery (blue is done).

Later this weekend/early next week it is supposed to be in the 60's here, so hopefully I'll get the rest of the room painted.

No comments: