Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing With My New Camcorder / Tours of House

So my big purchase on Black Friday was a camcorder to capture all of Ahnika's memorable moments and some portions of the birthing process (not that actual birthing, I don't want to see that, let alone record it). So I starting playing around with the camcorder and went around the house making videos of each room.

Now, Jaci and I do love our house very much however, we put together these video clips in order to allow people who are curious about what our house looks like to be able to see it, not in order to show it off. So, if your not curious about the house, don't watch the clips.

The clips are all uploaded below in a random order, along with a few comments for each one. Feel free to check out the clips if you are curious about the house / rooms.

Panoramic view of the backyard from the covered back patio.

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Dining Room

Kitchen

Mudd Room

Covered Rear Patio

Living Room

Office

Guest Bedroom (where you could sleep if you came to visit)

Guest Bathroom (where you could pee/poop if you came to visit)

Nursery (currently under construction)

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I love it! Thank you Tim for the wonderful tour.
I've been trying to get Jaci to send me pictures, but this was much better! Jaci has done a wonderful job decorating. Simply beautiful. I can't wait to come and visit.
Miss ya!
GLO

Trish said...

That was so much fun! I love the tour and Tim's anecdotal commentary (I want to see just how much bigger Jaci's closet is than yours, Tim!) and I'm so impressed with your home. Love it! We miss you guys!

Todd/Trish